The Case for Christ for Kids, Updated and Expanded - Case of 96
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today.
Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. Either way, while youve been told Jesus was Gods son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin … and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Well, heres a book that gives you all the answers. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others.
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids everyday lives
|Dimensions||8.50 x 5.50 inches|
|Number of Pages||128|