NKJV MacArthur Study Bible Large Print Black Bonded - Case of 6
Dr. John MacArthur's exhaustive study notes provide access to over 50 years of ministry to aid in a better understanding of God's word.
From the moment you pick it up, youll know its a classic. The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- Bible book introductions provide an overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- 20,000 verse-by-verse study notes for a better understanding of Scripture
- In-text maps, charts, and diagrams provide a visual representation of meanings, themes, teachings, people, and places of Scripture
- Outline of Systematic Theology to guide you to study biblical doctrine in a logical order
- Cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Concordance for looking up a words occurrences throughout the Bible
- Bible reading plans to guide you through reading Gods Word daily
- Introductions to each major section of Scripture
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Easy-to-read large 12-point print
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
MacArthur Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.8 million
The New King James VersionMore than 60 million copies sold in 30 years
|Type||Large/Giant Print, Study|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Dimensions||9.50 x 6.75 x 2.50 inches|
|Page Edges||Gilded, Gold|
|Number of Pages||3200|
|Introductory Features||Presentation Page|
|Study Features||Book Introductions, Maps|
|Appendix Features||Concordance, Table of Weights & Measures|