NIV Women's Devotional Bible, Hardcover - Case of 12
Offering a fresh perspective on life, the devotionals in this Bible are written for women by women.
The NIV Womens Devotional Bible helps you apply Gods Word to your everyday life. This Bible includes a full year of devotions written by women of God, who had a woman like you in mind. During the week, there are guided reflections to help you apply Scripture to your daily life. On the weekends, you will have the chance to get to know the women of the Bible on a more personal level. After a year is up, there are reading plans that will lead you into the next year!
This group of women writers offers inspiration, candid perspectives, and guidance from the Bible. Some of them aren't names you'll recognize - they're ordinary women with extraordinary insights into the Scripture. Others are well-known contemporary and classic communicators and authors. All of the weekday and weekend devotions are engaging, practical and useful for your life today.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions with questions for reflection, additional Scripture readings, and more
- Devotions written by Elisabeth Elliot, Lenya Heitzig, Carol Kent, Ann Graham Lotz, Kathi Macias, Thelma Wells, and more
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Double-column format
- 8.5-point type size
|Type||Compact & Pocket, Devotional, Women|
|Text Size||8 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Dimensions||8.75 x 6.00 x 1.75 inches|
|Number of Pages||1600|
|Text Layout||Double Column|
|Introductory Features||Presentation Page|
|Study Features||Book Introductions|
|Appendix Features||Topical Index|