NIV Ultimate Bible for Girls---soft leather-look, teal - Case of 12
This beautiful Bible shows every tween girl shes totally unique and special.
Packed with exciting features that help tween girls better understand themselves and Scripture, the NIV Ultimate Bible for Girls* teaches girls that the Bible is real, relevant, and, best of all, that the story of God and his people is also their story. This feature-filled Bible from the popular Faithgirlz brand is especially designed to speak to the hearts of tween girls everywhere.
- Book introductionsRead about the who, when, where, and what of each book.
- Dream GirlUse your imagination to put yourself in the story.
- Bring It On!Take quizzes to really get to know yourself.
- Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?See for yourself what you have in common.
- Words to Live ByCheck out these Bible verses that are great for memorizing.
- What Happens Next?Create a list of events to tell a Bible story in your own words.
- Oh, I Get It!Find answers to Bible questions you've wondered about.
- The complete New International Version (NIV) translation
- Vibrant, two-color interior
- Beautiful cover girls will love
- Ribbon marker to easily hold your place
- Features written by bestselling author and tween expert Nancy Rue
- 9.3-point type size
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.
*Formerly known as the NIV Faithgirlz Bible.
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Age Range||6-8, 9-12|
|Dimensions||9.00 x 5.75 x 1.50 inches|
|Number of Pages||1504|
|Study Features||Book Introductions|