NIV The Journey Bible: Revealing God and How You Fit into His Plan, Softcover - Case of 16
Ideal for spiritual seekersor anyone looking to explore the Bible for the first time.
The Journey is uniquely designed to help you discover the practical aspects of Christianity and better understand God. Based on the REVEAL study from the Willow Creek Association, this Bible is intended for anyone in the investigative stage of their spiritual journey. The Journeys exploratory approach addresses key questions you may have about the Bible and its relevance today.
Notes and insights are woven throughout the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version, drawing you into the message and pointing the way toward a relationship with Jesus. Icons visually trace seven "explorer" themes throughout Scripture:
- Discovering God
- Addressing Questions
- Strengthening Relationships
- Reasons to Believe
- Knowing Yourself
- Why Jesus?
- Managing Resources
Also included are:
- Introductory articles that define key concepts involved in being a spiritually open person
- Book introductions that provide helpful information about each book of the Bible
- NIV dictionary/concordance that helps explain and find things youre looking for
- "Five Alive" reading plan covering Genesis, Deuteronomy, John, Acts, and Romans
This softcover Bible with 8.9-point type size is ideal for seekers or those discovering God for the first time and trying to see how they fit into His plan.
|Text Size||8 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Note Size||9-10 Point Notes|
|Dimensions||8.50 x 5.50 inches|
|Number of Pages||1568|
|Text Layout||Single Column|
|Study Features||Book Introductions|
|Appendix Features||Concordance, Dictionary, Topical Index|