NIV Student Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Lavender - Case of 8
The NIV Student Bible is full of valuable lessons for anyone willing to open their heart to Gods truth.
With over six million sold, the classic, bestselling NIV Student Bible has been redesigned and updated, ready to light a spark in the hearts of todays students. The NIV Student Bible is specifically designed to help readers understand and navigate the Bible text with tools like the Subject Guide, Highlights and Insights, and 3-Track reading plan. In the Guided Tour, author Philip Yancey takes readers on a journey through the Bible, highlighting important passages that show how the Bible is connected from Genesis all the way to Revelation.
This Bible also offers supplemental information on topics such as Ambition, Assurance of salvation, Comfort, Conversion, Eternal life, Faith, Family, Forgiveness, Guilt, Heaven, Holy Spirit, Joy, Love, Mercy, Money, Peace, Power, Repentance, Salvation, Sex, Success, Temptation, Unity, Will of God, Work, and more.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Three-track reading plan
- Book introductions and overviews
- Insights provide background information on key passages
- Guided Tour through the Bible
- Highlights that explain confusing verses and offer interesting facts
- Personal profiles on 100 People You Should Know
- Indexes, glossaries, and study aids
- Subject guide
- Eight pages of maps with index
- Ribbon marker
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 9-point type size
Celebrated author Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine and has thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books as well as two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew.
|Audience||Teens, Teen Girls|
|Type||Student & Teens|
|Text Size||8 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Dimensions||9.50 x 6.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Page Edges||Gilded, Silver|
|Number of Pages||1536|
|Study Features||Book Introductions, Character Profiles, Maps|
|Appendix Features||Dictionary, Topical Index|