NIV Student Bible, Comfort Print---hardcover - Case of 10
The NIV Student Bible simplifies the complexities of Scripture and helps students navigate and understand Gods truth.
The NIV Student Bible is specifically designed to help students understand and navigate the Bible text with tools like a 3-Track Reading Plan, book introductions, highlights and insights into confusing verses, and personal profiles of 100 People You Should Know. In the Guided Tour, author Philip Yancey takes readers on a journey through the Bible, highlighting important passages that show how the Bible is connected from Genesis all the way to Revelation.
This Bible also offers a Subject Guide on relevant topics such as Ambition, Assurance of Salvation, Comfort, Conversion, Eternal life, Faith, Family, Forgiveness, Guilt, Heaven, Holy Spirit, Joy, Love, Mercy, Money, Peace, Power, Repentance, Salvation, Sex, Success, Temptation, Unity, Will of God, Work, and more.
With over six million sold, the classic, bestselling NIV Student Bible is now available in Zondervans exclusive NIV Comfort Print® typeface for smooth reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 3-Track Reading Plan to help overcome common barriers to Bible study
- Book introductions and overviews
- Insights provide background information on key passages
- Guided Tour through the Bible
- Highlights that explain confusing verses and offer interesting facts
- Personal profiles on 100 People You Should Know
- Indexes, glossaries, and study aids
- Subject Guide on relevant topics
- Eight pages of maps with index
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- Print size: 9
|Type||Student & Teens|
|Text Size||9-10 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Dimensions||9.25 x 6.25 x 1.75 inches|
|Number of Pages||1600|
|Study Features||Book Introductions, Character Profiles, Maps|
|Appendix Features||Topical Index|