NIV Faith and Work Bible---soft leather-look, charcoal - Case of 8
You invest a significant part of your life working…it matters.
Combining doctrine, Scripture application and real-life experiences, the NIV Faith and Work Bible will help you answer the question "How does my faith relate to my work?" It doesnt matter what job or career you havepart-time, third shift or freelance; from the shop floor, to the school hallways, to the corner officethis Bible will reveal how relevant Gods Word is to your daily work life.
Contributor David H. Kim is the Pastor of Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. He is also Executive Director of the Center for Faith and Work.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 66 book introductions highlight the application of each books teachings to faith and work
- 75 Deeper at Work stories deliver strength and encouragement from the real-life experiences of people facing the same daily challenges and opportunities you face
- 45 Core Doctrine articles feature teachings from Christian leaders throughout the ages to help you learn the Biblical basis for integrating your faith and work
- A 31-day journey through the Biblical narrative helps you grasp Scriptures overarching storyline
- 4 Thought-provoking essays by David H. Kim, Richard Mouw, Nancy Ortberg, and Jon Tyson connect the gospel to your daily work life
- Foreword by Tim Keller
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 10.5-point type size
|Text Size||11-13 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Dimensions||9.30 x 6.30 x 2.00 inches|
|Page Edges||Gilded, Silver|
|Number of Pages||1610|
|Study Features||Book Introductions|