NIrV Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Polar Exploration Edition, Hardcover - Case of 12
Take early readers on an adventure through Gods Word with the #1 Bible for kids in an exciting polar exploration theme!
Your kids will embark on a fun, exciting trek through Gods Word with the NIrV Adventure Bible for Early Readers, in an all-new polar exploration theme! While on this arctic adventure readers will meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. And most importantly they will grow closer in their relationship with God. The NIrV translation is written at a 3rd grade reading level just for developing readers, so that all children can share and understand Gods Word.
Over 10 million copies within the Adventure Bible® brand have been sold. The Adventure Bible is recommended by more Christian schools and churches than any other Bible for kids!
- Complete text of the New International Readers Version (NIrV) of the Bible
- The same trusted Adventure Bible content in a frosty new theme
- Full-color images of polar animals, arctic outposts, and icy landscapes throughout make learning about the Bible even more engaging
- Life in Bible TimesArticles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to TreasureHighlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?Interesting facts help you understand Gods Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible TimesArticles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It!Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty polar-themed pages focus on topics such as how to know you are a Christian, famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, and how to pray.
- Book introductions feature arctic art and important information about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- Thrilling arctic cover on metallic paper
- 8.75-point type size
|Text Size||9-10 Point|
|Words of Christ||Black Letter|
|Age Range||6-8, 9-12|
|Dimensions||8.50 x 5.40 inches|
|Number of Pages||1584|
|Study Features||Book Introductions, Character Profiles, Maps|