KJV Zondervan Study Bible, Bonded leather, Black, Thumb-indexed - Case of 8
Theres one reason to purchase the Zondervan KJV Study Bible: to understand Gods Word and Gods heart as well as you possibly can. With over 20,000 notes and an abundance of study tools reflecting the forefront of conservative scholarship, this Bible is a veritable resource library designed to help you grasp the Scriptures like never before. Its packed with theological, archaeological, historical, geographical, cultural, and linguistic information. Simply put, its the ultimate King James study Bible. Compare the Zondervan KJV Study Bible with any other KJV study Bible and youll quickly see why nothing else even comes close. Weve done our utmost to give you a Bible that only increases in its usefulness as you grow in Christ. Read it daily, study it deeply, mark it up, make it your prayer guidebook, search it for wisdom, guidance, and encouragement, and treasure it like a close friend. Youll value it more and more as the years go by.
Here are just a few of the features that set the Zondervan KJV Study Bible in a class by itself:
• STUDY NOTES nearly four times more than in any other comparable KJV study Bibleprovide the best conservative scholarship on Gods Word.
• 16 PAGES OF FULL-COLOR MAPS plus timelines and presentation pages.
• KJV CONCORDANCE plus other helpful study and reference tools.
• INTRODUCTIONS AND OUTLINES provide valuable information for each book of the Bible.
• WORDS OF CHRIST IN RED LETTER.
• IN-TEXT MAPS, CHARTS, DIAGRAMS, AND ILLUSTRATIONS right where you want themno need to flip pages.
|Text Size||8 Point|
|Words of Christ||Red Letter|
|Note Size||8 Point Notes|
|Dimensions||9.75 x 6.75 x 1.5 inches|
|Page Edges||Gilded, Gold|
|Number of Pages||2080|
|Text Layout||Double Column, In-Text Maps/Charts|
|Introductory Features||Presentation Page|
|Study Features||Book Introductions, Book Outlines, Maps|
|Appendix Features||Concordance, Topical Index|